Voice of Business to Government
- Through the use of news releases, news conferences, submissions and presentations to all levels of government, the Chamber acts as your representative for constructive change.
- No matter whether members join because of the committee structure, the seminars and meetings, the business contacts, etc., the Chamber provides you and your company the opportunity to participate, learn and be a part of an effective team.
- Members receive issues of The Advocate, the newsletter of the Placentia Area Chamber of Commerce, in addition to a variety of special mailings.
- The work of the Chamber is accomplished through an extensive network with over 1000 volunteers from business and the professions working on a wide variety of issues.
- Listings of Chamber members and member firms provides an effective reference source for establishing regional contacts.
Luncheon’s, Seminars, and Workshops
- Special events designed to inform and educate members on every aspect of business, including industrial trends, new approaches to business, export markets and political issues, to name a few.
- Office, meetings space, and staff to assist.
- Joint membership in your Provincial Chamber of Commerce, the Atlantic Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Formulating Your Opinions
- Through research and surveys on issues important to your business.
- Comprehensive, group insurance coverage is priced to reflect the Chamber’s mass purchasing power.
Sign Up Now to Become a Member!